Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sneak preview

Got a phonecall from the police today who told me that the woman pleaded guilty and that a date has finally been set for the trial! Yay :) On the 20th October, good folks, I will be making my court debut.

Have been working like a maniac on the material for my new website these last 3 days and finally got everything done! The new website (which is www.annabrandberg.com if you haven't already figured that out) should be up and running by the weekend.. But here's a sneak preview of some of my design work for you who are wondering exactly what it is I do in class :)

And maybe this is a great time for some shameless advertising - if you need any graphic design work done, give me a shout! Anything from logos to business cards to posters to menus.. you name it. If it's in print, I'll do it!






No comments:

Post a Comment