Sunday 10 October 2010

Heavy heart

Chris, my lovely. They played your song at Ric's last night.. and it totally broke my heart. I'm on the other side of the world, doing everything I can to forget the pain, but still everything reminds me of you. Then when I got home, I saw someone had uploaded an old video of you dancing onto Facebook, and I couldn't help but smile from beginning to end - what perfect timing.. It was just the lifter I needed.

This coming Friday it would have been your birthday.. But instead of letting myself get miserable, I've decided we're going to go out, have some drinks for you, and go dancing.. I know you'd have loved it ;)

I love and miss you, my friend <3

2 comments:

  1. this picture came up on my blog roll, it made me tear up a little. i love you did something chris would have approved of for his birthday!

    x.

    ReplyDelete