Friday 22 January 2010

Finally some answers!

Got an e-mail from Anna Skarpeke about a meeting on the 16th feb at the International Office (Studentcentrum, 3rd floor.) Finally! :)

About a week ago, when I realised that Robert was told he had to do a second, separate application to the university he was nominated for in Canada, I got really stressed out.. Nobody had said anything about this! Was I supposed to have made a second application to QUT as well? I thought that since I had sent in 3 copies of my application, had been told that I was nominated and all was dandy, that MAH would automatically send my application along to QUT.. I e-mailed around and got no answers.. Was seriously freaking out and worried about losing my place in the exchange! But then this golden e-mail came, several months after our nomination-letters, saying that it was time to do the next step in the application - the one to QUT.. *phew* :)

I was told later that the International Office hadn't answered my e-mails because they had had their hands full with the international students arriving in Malmö, and I know now that I needn't have stressed.. but it would have been really nice to know that! Even if they can't answer my questions, it would be nice to have some sort of date or schedule available somewhere so that we know what's going on..

Aaanyway.. the meeting. This is what we have to bring:
  1. A list over the courses you want to study. I printed out the form from QUT's website and filled in my chosen courses there directly. Here it is if anyone is having trouble with it.
  2. LADOK-printout in English, printed and certified by Kristina Regnell (since we are K3 students).
  3. A certified copy of your high-school grades (which must include both English A & B, or equivalent).
  4. A certified copy of your passport.
  5. Your Statement of Purpose. This time it should be specific for your particular university, motivating why you want to study there, etc etc. Since I only applied to QUT, I used the same Statement of Purpose as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment